Thursday, August 28, 2008

Walking down memory lane

Nope, we don't have a new cheerleader in the family. Guess who this uniform use to belong to.....me! Although, I don't think my parents would actually say I was a cheerleader. My only recollection of wearing this is the pictures of me standing with my finger in my mouth, bawling my eyes out. Mom and Dad may have to correct the story, but I believe I made my debut and had my final appearance in the same night.

In the first picture below, I asked Hadley to pose with her hands on her hips. When I asked her why she was cocking her head to the side, she said because that is what cheerleaders do. It's been so long since my one appearance, I had forgotten!!!!


1 comment:

colleen said...

Oh my word that is too cute! Sarah wore a dress the other day that I had worn to my aunt's wedding when I was three. It's fun to have things like that to share with them. And I can't believe the striaght hair! I don't think Sarah would sit still long enough to let me even attempt it.