Here's hoping they pet me this week. I'm not feeling all that great. Mommy had to take me to the doctor this week and I have a sinus infection. They put me on some medicine, but I just spit it out and smile at Mommy when she gives it to me. Sissy is still sick too, we don't think she will every quit hacking and sniffling and now Mommy has it too.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Too much hype
This was my first week at Daycare, this is me on my first day. I'm not all that crazy about daycare right now, I think mommy talked it up and it wasn't all the hype she made it out to be. First of all I have to get up really early and I like to sleep in. Then there are eleven other screaming babies there that I have to compete for attention with. Then they don't have the type of bouncy seat I like. At the end of each day I am exhausted. Next week will be my first full week, I only went three half days and two whole days this week. Mommy says I cute the place up though and to give it a chance, that sissy loved school.
Here's hoping they pet me this week. I'm not feeling all that great. Mommy had to take me to the doctor this week and I have a sinus infection. They put me on some medicine, but I just spit it out and smile at Mommy when she gives it to me. Sissy is still sick too, we don't think she will every quit hacking and sniffling and now Mommy has it too.

Here's hoping they pet me this week. I'm not feeling all that great. Mommy had to take me to the doctor this week and I have a sinus infection. They put me on some medicine, but I just spit it out and smile at Mommy when she gives it to me. Sissy is still sick too, we don't think she will every quit hacking and sniffling and now Mommy has it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment