Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tooters.....

After painting Christmas ornaments, it was time to go home and get ready for Family Pictures. There is nothing that captures your love of your family more, than the stress of family pictures. As Hadley would say, “Mom that is sarcasm”! Yes dear it is. The girls were root tail tooters to say the least. I went in with high expectations, because Ellison is now posing and Hadley has always posed and this is going to be the most fabulous pictures of my girls every….that sound you hear is my balloon of reality being popped rather loudly by the DIVAS! Ellison, “I no want to do it”, finger in mouth, feet planter stubbornly. Then Hadley began this weird sulk, stomping around, shoulders slouched, half hearted I’m here what more do you want thing. Wayne was frustrated because what dude really wants to smile pretty for pictures anyway, then with a bunch of reluctant women. The whole thing was almost enough to make me want to swim away in the lake. Christy did manage to get some great shots, so I am grateful for that.






No comments: