As soon as the horse show was over Saturday night, Els and I headed back home from Decatur, Alabama. We hadn't made our annual trek to Burts Pumpkin Farm and Wayne was out of town for the next two weekends. We were either going to go Sunday or not at all and not at all really wasn't an option. It's a 10 year tradition.
Apparently, we like to pose by scary Halloween decorations...not my kids for sure.
Ummm seriously, of all the pictures I took on the camera...a random phone picture is my favorite. I have genuine smiles going on right here. The picture taking portion is not their favorite.
We aren't sure why all the Auburn fans are holding up their index fingers and looking all straight faced, but we decided to try it....Hadley's expression is on point.
Fakers!!!
So this picture is hilarious....Hadley's face....she is quite worried a yellow jacket was swarming around my hand, she thought I was about to get bitten, but not before I got the shot off.
No comments:
Post a Comment