Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My first assignment

Ellison had her first project at her new school due today, which translates to mean I had homework.  Below is a picture and what she thinks she is all about.
 

All about ME


Ellison Ann Harper
aka Els,
aka The Red Head,
aka Elsie Bop
aka Flossy

I'm a little bit of a mischief make, constantly on the go. Forget trying to read me a book. I couldn't tell you the first character from Kids TV. Who has time to sit still for books and TV, when there are bathrooms to toilet paper and walls to color on?

I'm pretty sure I haven't ever met a stranger. I am a one woman greeting crew; everyone is going to get a wave, a HI and a BYE, BYE. I love people and I think they should love me too!!!!

I am obsessed with my baby dolls and playing ball. I love dogs and get so excited when I see a motorcycle driving down the road.

I’m a Daddy’s girl, even though Mommy tries to convince me otherwise. I am my sister’s shadow; I think she is pretty cool, drama and all.

I keep my family on their toes, but they couldn't imagine walking through life flat footed again.

That’s pretty much all about ME!!!




No comments: